Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been very organised with my blog posts lately. I feel like I've had to apologise to you guys a lot recently and I hope to change that. I aim to schedule some posts for when I hit exam block and won't be actively posting on this blog. I already have lots of ideas and photos are ready. I just need to sit down, edit the photos and write up the posts!
Anyway, here's my second FOTD. I hope you guys like this one as much as you liked my first. Please excuse my rebellious baby hairs. I didn't even realise there were that many standing up when I took the photos!
So here is a list of products that I used for my face today:
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Virgin and Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Essence Kajal Pencil in 01 Black
- Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked
What do you think of this look? This is one of my go-to looks.