Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Devil To You, Angel To Me

When I saw him he looked my way
and I knew I was over my head
Spiky hair and a charming look
with a great attitude that could knock me dead
suddenly
I heard his voice when he called my name
suddenly
I knew my life was gonna change
Well, he's hotter than hell and he's cool as they come
and he's smart and he's kind all rolled into one
Yeah, you say I'm a girl
that you wish you could be
It's not easy to see
That he's a devil to you,
but he's an angel to me


Devil To You, Angel To Me-Ty and Myra
Parody of Angel to You, Devil To Me-Click Five


That was a parody that was written by Myra and I a while ago. Back then, we didn't complete the full parody but I've completed it not too long ago. But I guess I thought that I didn't have to show you guys the full version of it cuz that's not my main point here. Myra and I came to an agreement. We agreed to disagree with each other. We were talking about our taste in guys. And Myra simply couldn't see things through my point of view however I can kinda see things through hers. Anyway, we also made a deal. We'd make a post on our respective blogs, stating what type of guys we like. Chris, Jess, you may join in if you like.

I'm gonna start mine now.

What I want/like in guys:
1. He's gotta be smart (that's essential) and necessarily smarter than me. (Cuz if he's not smarter than me, then we're both in big trouble cuz I am not all that smart.)

2. He's gotta be kind. (Duh! They all have to be nice people in order to get girls!)

3. He's gotta be cute (to me, anyway. Myra reckons I have horrid taste. But guys don't have to look like Taylor Lautner or Chase Crawford to get my attention. What I am looking for is on the inside.)

4. He's gotta be down-to-earth. (I don't want someone who's hovering up in the clouds!)

5. He's gotta have good humour. (Good humour means: able to make me laugh.)

6. He's gotta be fun-loving. (Who doesn't want a fun-loving guy?)

7. He's definitely gotta be caring. (Need I emphasize more?)

8. He's gotta be calm, cool and patient. (Cuz I am not calm, cool and patient.)

9. He's gotta be a bit athletic. (Guys who can do sports are way better.)

10. He's gotta be able to cook. (Cuz I am not a cooking kind of person although I can cook but not extremely well.)

11. He's gotta be hard-working and able to tolerate some housework. (Well, the housework part is not so important. The important part is the hard-working part.)

12. He's gotta be humble. (Who'd want a cocky guy?)

13. He's gotta be generous. (But not too generous for his own good. I am talking about being selfless here, people.)


What I don't want/like in guys:
1. He mustn't be dumb or impulsive. (Although I can be dumb or impulsive sometimes... But that's why he has to be the opposite.)

2. He mustn't be mean. (As in intentionally MEAN. I'm talking about malicious and malevolent kind of mean.)

3. He mustn't smoke or take drugs or binge on alcohol.

4. He mustn't be too fussy about things.

5. No Mr. Perfectionist! Thank you very much.

6. He mustn't be rude.

7. He mustn't be too clingy.

8. He mustn't be unfaithful.

9. He mustn't be too dirty-minded.

10. He mustn't be too easily jealous.

11. He mustn't be bloody-thirsty or yearning for a fight all the time.

Here's a song to sum everything up...

How To Touch A Girl - JoJo


[Verse 1:]
I think I could like you, I already do.
Feelings can grow, but they can go away too.
You're taking my hand, looking into my eyes.
Don't be in a rush to get me tonight.
I feel something happening; could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby, you gotta satisfy my heart.

[Chorus:]
Do you know How to Touch a Girl?
If you want me so much, first I have to know:
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
if you know How to Touch a Girl.

[Verse 2:]
I think I could like you, but I keep holding back,
'cause I can't seem to tell if you're fiction or fact.
Show me you can laugh, show me you can cry.
Show me who you really are, deep down inside.
Do you feel something happening? Could this be for real?
I don't know right now, but tonight we'll reveal:

[Chorus:]
Do you know How to Touch a Girl?
If you want me so much, first I have to know:
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
if you know How to Touch a Girl.

[Bridge:]
Bring me some flowers,
Conversation for hours,
to see if we really connect,
and baby, if we do,
I'll be giving all my love to you!

[Chorus:]
Do you know How to Touch a Girl?
If you want me so much, first I have to know:
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
if you know How to Touch a Girl..

How To Touch A Girl-Jojo













1 comment:

  1. wahh! so long didn't listen to How to touch a girl. i remembered the 3 of us trying to sing the song... damn myra ruined the song. we were smart enough to stop at a certain point. =)

    nice nice. bring back memories.

    ReplyDelete