I was working today (and yesterday). Hence, the late Triple S post. I originally had an awesome post planned for today, which I was meant to work on yesterday but one of my colleagues has left and I had to fill her spot. So I've decided to do a quick Face of the Day post. This is my first FOTD and given that a number of people requested it during my giveaway/suggestion contest, I figured that the reaction from you guys would not be too violent or adverse.
Okay, I know that you're not supposed to put any filters for FOTD photos but I couldn't help it. I needed to do something to reduce its awfulness. The next shot is a bit blurry because it is of my reflection and I haven't cleaned my mirror in a while.
So here is a list of products that I used for my face today:
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Bourjois Smoky Eyes Eyeshadow Trio In Gris Lilac (the middle colour)
- Virgin, Sin and Hustle from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Grapefruit
What do you think of my FOTD post? Should I continue writing this type of posts?