Hey everyone! I decided to film a "minimalist makeup tutorial". I wanted it up yesterday but video editing and uploading took forever. So apologies for the delay!
This is how I normally do my makeup when I'm in the hurry in the morning. It takes ten minutes max to complete the look, which is very fast for me considering I usually take an hour when I do my makeup properly.
Here's a list of the products that I used:
1. Benefit Benetint
2. Rimmel London 9-in-1 BB Cream in Light
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Beige
4. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
5. Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara
6. Rimmel London Stay matte Pressed Powder in Cashmere
7. RealTechniques Multitask Brush
8. Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow (Virgin)
What do you think of this look? Will you give it a try?
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin'