I know my tutorials usually have lots of step-by-step photos. Today, I've decided to try something different. Something simpler. Do let me know what you think.
1. Apply Virgin (from the Naked Palette) all over your eyelids, particularly on your inner corners and your mobile lid.
2. Mix Naked and Buck (from the Naked Palette) and sweep them into your crease.
3. Line your upper lash line thickly with black eyeliner.
4. Line your upper water line with black eyeliner. This is to give the illusion of very full and thick lashes.
5. Line your lower lash line (thinly) with black eyeliner. This is to give the illusion that you have a thick lower lashes.
6. Line your lower water line with a nude/white eyeliner.
7. Apply false eyelashes if you wish. The one I used is from Eylure (pictured below).
Can you see a difference between the right and left eye?
So, ladies, what's the verdict. Should I stick with this style of tutorial or go back to ones like these?
Please note this is NOT a sponsored post; in case anyone got the wrong impression.