I did this photoshoot at the start of the year to enter a photo competition. Just thought I'd share with you guys a couple of photos and the products I used to achieve the look.
For my face, I used:
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation in Warm Beige
- Bobbi Brown Concealer in Warm Beige
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Powder in Soft Sand
- Brown Brown Illuminating Bronzer in Aruba
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Nude Peach
Okay, so that soundsed like a lot of Bobbi Brown products. Allow me to rephrase: "For my face, the Bobbi Brown Makeup Artist used". Yes, so for my base, I did a 20 minute Secret To Perfect Skin lesson since that is the only way I could pull off a flawless face for the camera.
Moving on, for the eyes, I used:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette eyeshadows in Virgin, Sin and Toasted
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Matte Black as eyeliner
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- MAC False Eyelashes in #33
Lastly, for my lips, I used Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Nougat (which went perfectly with the Nude Peach blush).
I would like to thank my wonderful photographer, RLD Photos.