Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Triple S: What's in My Purse/Wallet?

I don't know about you but I refer to "mini money-holding bags for women" as purses. I realise that Americans call them wallets and purses mean handbags to them. For me, wallets are "mini money-holding bags for men". What do you call them? For the purposes, of this blog entry, I will refer to these bags as purses.

Anyway, I just thought I'd do something fun and different today. I've poured all the contents out of my purse (and arranged them neatly) to show you what I carry around with me every day. I have actually left out one item but I will get to that later. 

 
So here are (almost) all the things that I have in my purse every day:

- Money
- USB (You might find it strange but it so handy! My friends are always giving me stuff like music, photos, etc. This way, I never run into the risk of forgetting to bring my USB.)
- Band-aids
- Eye drops (My eyes get irritated a lot and often when I am not at home.)
- Bobby pins
- Rubber hair tie
- Cards


I usually carry this many cards around with me. Some are very useful and others are hardly ever touched. I am not going to name any of the cards. Oh, and in case you're wondering, my purse is from Charles Berkeley. I bought it in Malaysia a couple of years back.


  Normally, I would keep a blister or corn patch in my purse because there's this one toes that has suffered a lot of abrasion and never fully recovered. I love these patches they help keep the agony at bay, particularly when I am wearing heels. I use Compeed because they are quite good. I only wish they weren't so expensive. I have tried a cheaper brand/version but it is just not good enough. If you do know of a good and cheaper one, do let me know! 

I hope this post has been fun and interesting for you. I plan on doing something like What's in My Shoe Closet next, since I have had one or two requests. Hopefully, I will get around to it!

What do you have in your purse/wallet?  

2 comments:

  1. Love the blister pad. Might have to get those cos I always get blisters when out! :|

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my purse/ wallet I have bunc of unuseful cards and 4 that I actually use, my lipbalm, money of course and my keys :D

    ReplyDelete