I recently went back to Singapore and Malaysia for yet another holiday. Now, if you remember my previous haul, you'd know that I bought some goodies from Singapore. YSL to be more exact. This time round, I did not buy anything from Singapore because duty-free prices seem to have gone up. On the other hand, I had the opportunity to shop to my heart's desire at Sephora while I was in Malaysia.
Here's a list of what I bought.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful
2. Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
3. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Turn On
4. Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Remover
5. Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color in Dare Me
6. MAC Brush #109
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar
9. Urban Decay Naked Skin in 4.0
10. Shu Uemura Heart and Flower by Murakami S Curler
11. Benefit Brow Zings
Individual reviews and swatches to come! I can't wait to share with you my opinion of these products. I've tested quite a few of them out and I look forward to announcing my favourites.
Have you tried any of these products? Which are your favourites?