Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Favourites of 2013 Makeup Tutorial


It's finally here! I'm sorry I took so long. I had a bit of trouble recording the voice-over. It's not perfect, I'm still working on how to make my voice recordings better.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy the tutorial!



Products used:
1. Benefit Porefessional
2. Benefit Some-Kind-of-Gorgeous Concealer
3. Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin, Buck, Virgin)
5. Shiseido eyelash curler
6. Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
8. MAC Blush in Dame
9. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic

Do you like this style of tutorials? Or do you prefer if I talk as I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment