Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Heart Beauty Magazine Launch

Easter is less than a week away! Is everybody excited? I've been enjoying lots of hot cross buns, particularly chocolate ones, and easter eggs, MORE CHOCOLATE! Apart from the long weekend/school and uni holidays, there's one more thing we beauty lovers can look forward to... The release of Heart Beauty Magazine!

I don't know about you but everytime I pick up a magazine, be it Madison or Cosmo or Cleo, I always jump right to the back where all the beauty articles are. I just love reading them and can't get enough of them. I always wished that Australia had a beauty magazine, that wasn't mainly about cosmetic surgery that is. Something similar to Allure, you know? So you can imagine the thrill and joy I experienced when I heard of Heart Beauty Magazine's upcoming launch.


According to HBM, they are "dedicated to all things beautiful" and "will cover new beauty products and services, profile industry leaders and provide juicy feature stories written by beauty experts for beauty loves." I am really excited about their launch issue because it includes shoots with Australia's beloved and world renown make-up artist, Rae Morris! If you've read my review on her makeup books before, you'd know how much I love and admire her work and talent. Other features include Michael Wolff, Australia's leading and most established hair stylist and Rachel Montgomery, Australian Make-Up Artist of the Year 2011 & 2012.

So keep an eye out on the newstands this Easter. Copies sell for $8.95 each. Alternatively, you can subscribe at their website and get the first issue for free! Heart Beauty Magazine publishes quarterly but I am crossing my fingers that they will eventually switch to monthly for I need a regular and frequent dose of beauty!

Do you enjoy reading about beauty in magazines? Are you excited about HBM? Please do share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment