Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Love Letters

Bet you thought this post is gonna be about letters that I've received from an admirer or a lover/paramour or a boyfriend/love interest or... you get the picture. If you're a food lover, perhaps you thought of those tasty rolls of chocolate wafers? Yum...

Anyway, this post is a continuation of my previous post. Remember I mentioned that I keep letters in my folder? Well, here are some pretty letters and postcards that I've received and would like to share with you.

Christina sent me this postcard when she was visiting Perth.
Looking at it just make me feel so loved!


My cousin and his wife sent me this when they were on holiday in Cambodia.
Pretty cool, huh?


A friend of mine sent me this postcard when she moved to SA.


Christina sent me this one when she was on holiday in Japan.
I'd love to go to Japan one of these days!


A friend from England brought me postcards when she visited.
I reckon it's pretty cool. I like it.


This is another one.
Please excuse my poor photography skills.


Sometime back, Myra, Christina, Jess and Megan wrote me a really funny letter.
They decorated the envelope. Isn't it beautiful?


Megan and I used to write each other letters.
She'd use these really cute Peanuts envelopes.


That's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment