Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Procrastination, Thou Art My Enemy

Last week, I found myself going through my five-year-old new clear folder. I use it to keep newpaper article, letters, print-out of lyrics (ah, those days when I did not own an iPod...) and artwork that I recived from friends as gifts. "Why?" you may ask. I was evading the grueling task that lay ahead of me ...... Studying.

As you can see, it was quite a mess! I collected a lot of items of sentimental value over the years. But I decided it was time to move on. I recycled the lyrics, the newspaper (goodbye Twilight and Cathy Kelly, I'm so over you!) and some wrapping paper that I saved from presents. Yes, I keep wrapping paper that I find really pretty. Everything else went back into the folder.

After an hour's worth of procrastination, my folder was in good order again. Time to study... Ahhhh!! Before I finish off this post, I would like to share with you two lovely pieces of artwork that my best friend, Nop, gave to me.



Simply gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. omg I just saw this!! I almost forgot abt them! awww you still keep it, I'm glad you didn't recycle those :P lol my presence here's basically summed up by your title :D and btw, love the new layout! reminds me of scrapbooking, ahh I miss smidapaper! we are gonna do lots and lots of art stuff whn we get together :) okie, back to studies now.
    ~nopxx

    ReplyDelete