Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Skincare Favourites of 2013



Alrighty ladies! It's time for my skincare favourites. To entice you to watch my video, I've revealed a little skincare secret of mine in it!



List of products mentioned:
1. Michael Todd Honey and Oat Facial Wash
2. Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner
3. Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
4. Bioderma Sensibo H20
5. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
6. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
7. Creme de La Mer
8. Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm
9. People for Plants Organic Lip Balm
10. Castor Oil

What are your skincare favourites? Do share! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ty, I've nominated you for the Liebster award :)

    http://lipsticksandcoffee.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/my-first-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete