Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Curly Hair Updos

So I ran dry on inspiration recently. That's why I haven't posted in a few days. Plus, I've been busy helping mum prepare food for a big lunch that we hosted. Anyway, I was meant to be studying when I suddenly felt like playing with my hair for a bit. I wanted to try out a couple of updos for curly hair. Yes, I permed my hair again recently. Here's a photo of what my hair looked like on the day of the perm. I apologise for the quality of the photo because it was taken from my phone.


It's been a couple of weeks since the perm and my hair looks different again. I will take another photo with my camera once the giant pimple on my chin is gone. The following are links to tutorials of three favourite updos of mine. They are the type that don't ruin permed hair. Or at least I think so.

Remember Rihanna's 80s Curly Updo? Well you can achieve this hairstyle by watching this tutorial.

Image source: beautyriot.com

Going for a romantic dinner with your significant other this Valentines Day? Why not try LuxyHair's gorgeous side updo for size?

If you have shorter but curly hair and want to style it up for an occasion or just a day out with your girlfriends, try TBD's Short Hair Chignon.

Enjoy!

Song for the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment