Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Style Files

If I were to skim through Lookbook.nu or the Fashion category of Pinterest.com, which outfits do I like and would wear? I'll give you a few ideas. Note, this is just for fun and I'm not saying that these outfits would suit me or be flattering on me.

I found this on Pinterest and the original source is Tumblr. Ever since I saw this photo, I've been searching for a similar-looking blazer. I wanted the same colour as well. So far, no luck. I reckon this would be a good day out look.



I saw this next one on DDGD, the original source is Lookbook.nu. This looks lovely for a night out during summer. I absolutely love how the photo was taken as well. I'd love to pull off a dress like that but unfortunately, I am not tall enough.



I really like the look of those button-up skirts. They can be made from men's work shirts. This outfit is so wearable. I can imagine myself donning it to uni during winter. Source: Lookbook.nu



I really like how she matched her lipstick to her scarf. Or it could have been the other way round. I think it is a really cute look. A pop of colour amidst all the white snow! Source: Lookbook.nu


That's all I have for now. Till next time!

Song for the post.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh my favourite is the first one. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 1st and 3rd pic! I'm trying to find a blazer similar to that, alot of the ones available are short and I like the longish type. Happened to saw your blog post in the bh forums, hope you don't mind me following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these outfits. I really want to recreate these looks for myself.

    ReplyDelete