Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I know it has been more than a month since I last posted something. I've been busy with exams, moving, visitors and the summer course that I've been forced to take (no thanks to the degree that I'm studying). To make things worse, our new place still doesn't have internet. I've been surviving on mobile internet for more than a month now. Hence, the lack of activity on this blog.

Anyway, to keep this post short and sweet. I'll be making more time to post once I get proper internet. Yes, that means more ramblings about beauty, hauls, arts & crafts and anything remotely worth my acknowledgement! I should probably add that to my New Year's resolution list.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and good break from all the stress from studying/work. Whoever you are, my dear reader, I hope the year 2012 brings you many wonderful things (not necessarily just material things!) and I wish you best of luck with all your endeavours!

P.S. The well wishes made to you, the reader, were based on the assumption that you are a good person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment