Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sweet & Sassy Saturday: The Thing About "Drugstore Makeup"

In case you don't already know, I'm more of a high-end makeup person. YSL, Bobbi Brown, Shu Uemura, MAC, you name it. Luxury should be my middle name. I rarely buy makeup from pharmacies or drugstores, as the Americans call them. I just love how high-end makeup gives off a good quality feel. I'd like to think that I'm getting what I'm paying for. I'm also trying to practise the "quality over quantity" way of living, especially when it comes to makeup.

I found this Youtube video (below) through the Luxy Hair sisters' Facebook page. It's of a makeup artist/Youtube beauty guru explaining why she doesn't use/buy "drugstore makeup". 




I felt enlightened after watching this video.

What's your take on "pharmacy makeup"? 

No comments:

Post a Comment