Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Featuring Ellen DeGeneres

Source: noorfashionhouse.blogspot.com
 I am a big fan of Ellen DeGeneres. If I could only choose one talk show to watch for the rest of my life, it'd be hers. Well, that's assuming her show will continue for as long as I live of course. I decided to feature her today because I received an interesting email.

No, Ellen did not send me an email to say that she's sending me VIP tickets to her show. Although, that would be very nice of her. Okay, so what is the email about? Pinterest sent me a notification to say that Ellen "liked" one of my pins! I know it's not a big deal and it might be an imposter (which I really hope it isn't the case) but I'm such a huge fan of hers that I suddenly felt closer to her upon reading the email.

So here's a print screen shot of the email. I had to blot my name out for privacy purposes (because there are lots of bad people lurking on the internet these days). I was a bit stunned and surprised when I read it. Normally, I'd get people whose name I don't know or recognise, liking or reposting my pins.


So there you have it. On the lower left hand corner you can see that Ellen likes my floral Forever New shoes! I knew those shoes were a good investment! I even clicked on her avatar/icon which led me to her Pinterest page. It looked pretty convincing to me. Anyway, the point is I'm just happy with the prospect that Ellen liked one of my pins!! I hope to one day watch her show live in LA.

If you've never watched Ellen (her show) before and you like something with lots of humour, I highly recommend you start watching it. If you need convincing or some proof that it's a great show, look no further, below is a hilarious video of an interview with Kristen Bell.



Enjoy!

Do you share my love for Ellen? What talk shows do you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment