1. Talk to her whenever you can. Listen to her when she has something to say.
2. Spend as much time with her as possible but not so much that it appears like you’re a stalker. Just start off as friends.
3. If she considers you as a good friend, take that as a good sign. Keep up with whatever you’re doing.
4. Show her that you can laugh and smile. Girls don’t like guys without humour. (But of course, it has to be the right type of humour)
5. When she cries, don’t panic. A lot of guys panic when girls cry. You shouldn’t. All you have to do is hold on to her (if she doesn’t mind you doing so) and tell her that everything will be alright. Sometimes, crying helps girls recompose themselves.
6. Remember her birthday. Girls make a big deal out of birthdays and we’re not ashamed to admit that. Get her something. It doesn’t have to be an expensive gift. It’s the thought that counts. They’ll cherish your gift forever.
7. When she makes mistakes, tell her that it’s okay and help her sort things out if you can.
Show her your support in whatever she does or participates in. (but of course, it has to be good things that she’s doing, not bad things)
8. Text messages, emails, letters, cards. Girls love them. They’ll read them over and over again and never get bored of them. They’ll keep them like treasures. Even a few simple words can mean a lot to them.
9. When a girl begs you not to do something, it’s very likely because she cares about you and doesn’t want you to get hurt, so don’t do it if you can.
10. When her arms are not folded or her hands are not in her pockets, take her hand, it’s very likely that she let them out because she wants you to hold one of them.
11. When she moves up close to you, it means that she wants a hug.
12. When a girl asks you “how are you?” she genuinely wants to know how you’re feeling. And if you lie to her and she detects the lie, she will think that you’re pushing her away. You won’t be helping yourself by keeping your problems to yourself.
13. Most girls love flowers even though they wilt easily. For Valentine’s Day, you can get her flowers. Even one stalk means a lot.
14. Guys sometimes have different tastes in music from girls. It wouldn’t hurt to try to listen to the type of music she listens to. Girls are thrilled when there are people who love and listen to the same songs as they do.
15. Don’t get overly jealous when you see her talking to or laughing with another guy. Girls don’t like guys who get jealous easily and who are overly protective. It annoys them.
16. Don’t be clingy. You don’t have to hold on to her 24/7. Girls also want to spend time with her girlfriends, just like how guys want to spend time with their mates.
17. To ask a girl out, you don’t have to plan anything special. You may if want it to be really memorable. Just as long as you ask when you two are alone. Don’t blurt it out in front of friends.
18. When a girl says she needs time to think, be cool about it. Don’t panic. It doesn’t mean that she will say no. In fact, it’s a lot better if she thinks it through instead of answering you impulsively.
19. When you praise her or give her compliments, don’t be affronted if she denies your praise or compliments. In actual fact, she is quite pleased but she doesn’t want to appear arrogant.
20. Don’t be bothered when she does better than you academically. Girls like to be known for their brains besides beauty. Congratulate her. Keep up with her if you can. It makes her happy to see her boyfriend do well in school work just as well as she is.
21. Girls love sweet things that guys say but they mustn’t be lies.
22. When a girl wants a kiss, she seriously wants it. She’ll give you signs that may not be very obvious but you’ll have to observant because it does slightly frustrate her if you don’t kiss her when she wants you to.
23. All girls have flaws just like every other human being. Don’t be fussy because you’ll never find a perfect human being. Just accept some of her faults and help her correct them if you can. (Unless she is a total b**** then it’s a different story)
24. It really breaks her heart when you don’t get along with her friends, especially her best friends. You’ll have to try harder to cooperate. If you don’t like her friends, just give up because it’s likely that you will find yourself not liking her later on. Birds of the same feather flock together.
25. When a girl really likes you, she’ll act differently in front of you compared to when she is with her friends because she doesn’t want you to dislike her because of some of her habits etc.
26. Don’t be surprised when you catch her doing something out of the ordinary because that’s her true self that’ll you’ll hardly be able to catch a glimpse of.
27. If she acts really cool in front of you, she’s actually really anxious or panicking.
28. It’s great if a girl acts like her usual self in front of you. It means that she is extremely comfortable with you and has nothing to hide. Remember, what you can do is act like yourself as well. Don’t pretend to be what you’re not.
29. Girls try really hard to impress guys. Then again, it’s very easy to impress them. Be a gentleman. Be thoughtful. Be kind. All those are more than enough to impress a girl.
30. There are some guys who are jerks and they enjoy annoying and teasing girls which isn’t the right way to get their attention. Make sure you’re not one of those jerks because girls loathe and despise jerks.
31. The words “I love you” are a big deal to girls. Make sure you mean it when you say it. It means A LOT to them. When she says those words to you, she truly means it. (But there are cases when they are liars but that’s a whole different story)
32. “I miss you” are also words that they love hearing. Let her know if you miss her. Because she won’t feel like the only one suffering from the temporary separation. You’re also letting her know that you love her.
33. Lastly, you can learn a bit about touching a girl’s heart if you listen to Jojo’s “How To Touch A Girl”. Give it a go if you want. That song can teach guys a few things about stealing a girl’s heart.
Guys, repost this if you want to share it with your mates.
Girls, if you think that what I’ve stated is true and you want your friends or a certain guy to know, repost it.
Good luck winning a girl’s heart.
Created by D. P.