Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pleasant Surprise!

I hopped on the internet after coming home from an exam paper, just to give myself a bit of a break before I powered on with studying. I logged on to Beauty Heaven and saw that they've announced the winners to their Australian BlogStar Awards competition. I opened up the article, curious to see who won. (I was short-listed for this competition and was up against some really good pro bloggers so I didn't think I'd win. I didn't mind at all. I was just happy to be short-listed.) Then I scrolled down. To my great disbelief, this blog post of mine was voted as the Best Beauty Blog Post for Established Blogs! I thought it was a goner since I didn't receive a lot of feedback or comments from any of the BH members.



I would also like to congratulate the other winners! Everyone did a really great job. I went through all of the short-listed posts some time back and I thought that all of them were wonderful. To check out the other winners and their blogs head over to here!

What was the most pleasant surprise you've ever experienced? Do share!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning BH Blogstar gorgeous!! Such an awesome award for an awesome blog :) you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Billi Lilli, awww, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete