Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Triple S: Beauty on Pinterest

Ahh... Pinterest. A site of wonder and enlightment. I can spend hours on that website if I let myself. There are constantly new things on Pinterest, which is what makes it ever so interesting. From recipes, to jokes, to fashion, to DIYs. It's endless!! It's also a huge source of beauty inspiration. Take the hair updo below for example. It looks so simple and beautiful. I have yet to figure out how to replicate this complex style. 


And then there's this gorgeous heavy eyeliner look. It's a Twiggy meets Emma Watson look, except spunkier. I tried this look out and I love it! All you need is black gel/wet eyeshadow eyeliner (use an angled eyeliner brush, much easier) and nude/white pencil eyeliner (to line the lower waterline). Then smack on loads of mascara on both top and bottom lashes. You can pair this with a nude or pink or red lip. It's so versatile!


The last pin on Pinterest that I want to share with you is this beautiful combination of sketch/water painting. The lady in the painting looks so elegant and classy. I think this would look amazing in real life. I think one would need a hair donut, black eyeliner, mascara, false lashes, dark blue eyeshadow. Anyone care to give it a go?
Are you a fan of Pinterest? Have you tried anything beauty related that you found on that site? Comment below!

5 comments:

  1. I love pinterest, such inspiration for all aspects of my life! Makes me envious of other people skills though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Printerest is something I have wanted to get into but just haven't had the time to check it out. I recently discovered instagram and am pretty hooked on it so printerest will probably be the same haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel, I know what you mean! There are so many skilled people with great tips and tricks that I would not have known about without Pinterest! :)
    @Billi Lilli, I think you will enjoy Pinterest immensely because they are lots to discover and learn from there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love Pinterest for Hair, make up and even food inspiration!

    Congrats on your Beauty Heaven Win and thanks for your kind words on my blog.

    Take care,

    Luc X

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Luc, oh yes I nearly forgot about the food inspiration! I'm constantly drooling over my keyboard when I'm on Pinterest! Thanks, Luc! :) You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete